Friday, December 19, 2008

Kingsford to the rescue.

I was out doing my Christmas shopping this afternoon, a few days early this year but that is another story, and as usual I had a few names on my list that were giving me some problems as to what to buy them. I had managed to find something for all of my friends and family members but could not find the right gift for some of the others on my list; the members of the proposed coalition.

So after wandering around aimlessly from store to store looking for that something special to jump out at me, I finally found the perfect gift to send to all of the members and supporters of the coalition*.


What could be a more perfect gift than coal for the coalition?




Merry Christmas everyone.




* all except for Bob Rae. I bought him some astroturf.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it too late to mail a parcel to Ottawa and have it arrive before Christmas?

Bec said...

Oh my gosh, you must courier it or something! Too funny!

Ardvark said...

Priority Post might work.

We all have to do our part to stimulate the economy.

hunter said...

Can we send marshmallows too???

Prairiehuckster39 said...

Marshmallows would be a great idea since the coalition has a large numbers of weiners already....