Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A few things

Just a few things from recent news, and links for future reference. ( My favorites folders is a disaster area where links go to die and never be seen again, so I use the blog)

The doomsday clock advances More doom and gloom to start out the new year, but in typical Canadian fashion this comment on the clock from Dust My Broom gave me a good laugh. "Does this mean its 12:25 in Newfoundland?"

--
An interesting poll from Robbins Sce Research can be found here. The great post convention bump is officially over for Dion. h/t Grey Canada

--

The great myth of the Canada Health Act, courtesy of Olaf at Prairie Wrangler

The ugly truth can be found here at this Link to a British television documentary, ’Dispatches: Undercover Mosque,’ broadcast on Sunday Jan 14th, 2007 on the UK’s Channel 4. Courtesy of PTBC. Well worth the time to watch as this is happening today in the UK, and one can assume elsewhere as well.
--

Werner Patels has this picture from the Toronto Star up on his blog.


Nice looking scarf, I think it goes nicely with the tie.
--

Have you ever wondered what Stephane Dion's cat was named? Check out the comments at the Halls of Macadamia.
--

I want to buy this book. "How to destroy national unity, for dummies" For a sneak peek check out this outstanding post at 905 Tory.
--






more to come as I continue my daily reading.













No comments: