Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer blog notes.

With Parliament off on break, the threat of an election over for the time being, and with the arrival of summer, I am going to be cutting back on blogging for the next couple of months. I will still be making the occasional post and comment as the situation dictates but it will not be any regular basis as politics takes a backseat to other pursuits.

I would like to thank all of those who have dropped by to read or comment on my thoughts/opinions over the last couple of years and I look forward to returning on a more regular basis in the fall.

Enjoy the (election free) summer.

7 comments:

hunter said...

Have a great summer, we might be into an election in the fall, so get some rest.

Bec said...

Are there directions to the 'Bloggers Rehab'?
Can I count on seeing ya all there?

Robert G. Harvie, Q.C. said...

Hmm.. having a life outside of work and blogging.. there's a concept :)

Ardvark said...

Day 1 of the break: mop up water from unexpected leak in hot water tank. Call plumber and break out the credit card.

Not a great start but it has to get better, no?

Joanne (True Blue) said...

Life does have a way of interfering with blogging.

Have a good, well-deserved rest.

ScottS said...

Well at least your break has been pre-disastered for you. Nothing should go wrong now! (I'd get a helmet anyway).

Ardvark said...

Wednesday was a much better day, although I may have inadvertently got Joanne in a bit of trouble because of a comment I made. Some people can't take, or understand a joke I guess.