Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Leadership campaign update: My green campaign.

While I cannot be 100% sure on this, I believe that my campaign for the leadership of the Liberal Party of Canada has been the greenest one in at least the last 50 years.

My staff and I are doing our best to lead by example and this is why I have chosen not to use any airplanes during my campaign so far; I thought about getting a bus and traveling across the country, but that has already been done and lets face it, driving around in a giant diesel powered bus is not the best way of going green despite what David Suzuki would have you believe.

While being totally green would be all but impossible in this day and age, I promise to continue to do my best to limit my carbon footprint in my battle against Iggy and the insiders.

Remember delegates; some like to talk the talk but with the Ardvark you get action!

2 comments:

Prairiehuckster39 said...

I know where I can get a tandem bicycle for you and one of your support staff. Together you can do a cross Canada tour to garner support as the rightful PM of this great land.

Bicycles are very green transportation alternative and you may complete your trek sometime in the next decade. Just think how well exposed you'll be to the diverse people (and the elements) across this country.

Ardvark has my vote...I'll even throw in some extra tire tubes, a patch kit and a pump. Think of it as roadside assistance.

Anonymous said...

I am trying to figure out how to get to Ottawa by tomorrow to meet Obama.

Hey, that Iggy guy is only the INTERIM leader so why should he be the only Liberal to meet the big O?