Sunday, December 10, 2006

A good week

From my perspective as a political junkie I would have to say it has been a great week. From last weekends leadership races in both the federal Liberals and the Alberta PC's, right up until tonight where I was at a little local meet and greet for like minded conservative individuals; it has been been a full week.

A big hello to some of you who I may have met earlier tonight who are checking out my blog for the first time; feel free to leave a comment and drop in anytime.

From the blogging prospective I couldn't be happier. I was lucky enough to have been the first to get posts up on the Blogging Tories on more than a couple of occasions and got the scoop so to speak. Not to toot my own horn as it has more to do with luck than anything else, but being the first one to post something feels great and more so knowing the talent that is here on the BT's. My stats are way up as well and I would like to thank everyone who popped in to have a look around and check out my little soapbox.

Have a great weekend everyone and although my blogging will be light due to my work schedule, I look forward to what the next week will bring.

No comments: